Sunday, December 9, 2007

Young Chris & Mick Boogie - The Newprint

Mick Boogie & Young Chris threw this mixtape together for Jays Birthday (Dec. 4th).
a few guys have been telling me to make sure i get this, p funk in particular lol

www.sendspace.com/file/tfr5b8


1) The C-Lude
2) Dead Presidents
3) Excuse Me Miss
4) Newprint Interlude
5) What More Can I Say
6) A Week Ago
7) Allure
Newprint Interlude
9) Big Brother
10) Never Change
11) Secret Weapon
12) This Can’t Be Life (f/ Pooda Brown)
13) Newprint Interlude
14) Threats
15) A Million And One
16) Guess Who’s Back (f/ Pooda Brown)
17) Bonus Track: Roc Boys Remix (f/ Jay-Z)

and thanks to sais i no longer will have the timing on my photos, lol

10 comments:

Sais said...

Lol you welcome i'm going to to go sleep with this chris .. pause...

Sais said...

you know my songs always sound different when i'm not playing it back myself..like if i hear it on someone else's page its like i listen to it as another person -=0.

AAaaaaah you know how we dooo yoooooo !

h.e.r.fection said...

lol 8)

Mr.Ray said...

So glad you posted this. This joint is real nice. Young Chris def. represented on this 1. O yea, Big ups on having that Tough Luv. That was a meannnnnnnn album

Unknown said...

Tough Love was definitely a sleeper. I love that album.

h.e.r.fection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good lookin' heather. this mixtape got young chris going hard. tough love is definately classic to me. good post. keep me posted on that young chris album too.. Now Or Never Droppin' In January!

Ghostface Tesha said...

I always wondered about the timing on the pictures. I thought it was your "thing." Lol

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://avtougnat.t35.com

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this great read!! I definitely having fun with every little bit of it I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you publish chanel coco handbags| полноцветная печать на футболках| diva designs handbags| fact
http://s1.shard.jp/campglob/summer-lacrosse-camps-central-florida.html Click Here