Sunday, December 30, 2007

nothing can be done against the truth

dying to mantain
oh I keep trying to explain
a heart that never loved me to begin
oh I'm such a mess
i have no choice but to confess
that I've been desperately trying to belong
lying to myself
and everybody else
refusing to admit my right was wrong






i'm not always in the mood.. for poetry, praise, meditation, or listening to lauryn hill, and there are only specific times or moods when i feel the need to hear her. Sometimes it will be a peaceful mood, and other times it could be unhealthy mood.. but when i do get in the mood, i am so grateful

selfishly addicted
to a life that I depicted
conflicted cuz it's not reality
oh what's left of me
i beg you desperately
cause me to agree with what I know is best for me
please save me from myself
i need You to save me from myself
please save me from myself so I can heal..

1 comment:

Mr.Ray said...

Deep words. I feel you tho.