Thursday, December 13, 2007

gogogogogogo

lol alright so i'm only on track 3 from Lupe's "The Cool" album, and i honor those of you who wait.! "The Cool" was a good name.. this 3rd track has me looking at lupe like he just got his swagger card, "80's baby, on fire like my is safe off".. he sounds so confident like he's officially claimed his coolness "don't hate on me, my tank on full your tank on E" in other words, i like the track, it's like a nerd trying to be cool and it's working lol i uploaded the track of course for you guys! lol..


you guys know "the dream" who has the song shawty is a 10 (album released Dec 11th LoveHate), my buddy skateboard reece tried to have me listen to his album -_- but i gave a few tracks a chance, you can be a judge, these 30 second previews suck


Mario drops his latest album dec. 11th (Go). I like this album


i played soccer for 5 years, so hip hop & soccer = cool
lol.. feauting AZ, Lun remember this song dropping? 8)

4 comments:

Mr.Ray said...

That soccer video is real hot. Song went perfect with it. Im feelin the Mario joint. Cant say the same about The Dream song.

Anonymous said...

hip hop and soccer huh? peep my brother from another myspace.com/japesbeats.

Anonymous said...

Go Baby, Whoo Whoo! That album is amazing but I'm waiting till the 18th.

Anonymous said...

I can not wait till the 18th.

Go go go go Lupe Go go go go Lupe. :)