Saturday, December 29, 2007

kanye 07


dang kanye took over 07


i'm speakin to u from the future right now

can ya feel it

man why can't life always be this easy

MTV did him wrong for the awards, but i guess what does an mtv awards mean anyway.. we know the real deal. I just can't believe rihanna's "umbrella" won best video over "stronger". I thought that video was terrrrrible for how much i loved the song. She stood still with an umbrella with half of her orange and the other half grey? thats a good video? even more so worth to win an award?? The Best award?

"I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven
When I awoke I spent that on a necklace
I told God I'd be back in a second
Man, it's so hard not to act reckless
To whom much is given, much is tested
Get arrested, guess until he get the message
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny
And what'd I do? Act more stupidly
Bought more jewelry, More Louis V
My mama couldn't get through to me...
The drama, people suing me
I'm on T.V. talking like it's just you and me"

wish i would of been here


happy bday

plain pat what up!
when "can't tell me nothin" mixtape came out i was so happy.. and hearing pharrells, lupe and kanye's "US Placers" i just remember alot of people hating on the beat not being tough enough.. so!? and also picking on "stronger" i remember someone complaining he took a hot track and basically stole the light from it and rapped over and that was it.. naw!

Stronger revisted video [check it out]
http://www.vimeo.com/313353




rest in peace<3

overall i'm very happy with ye and the work he did in 07, i'm excited for next year.. i just can't imagine what he could do better this time around that he hasn't already done. I feel horrible for him and his lost, i hope he comes to a peace of mind even if we arn't allowed music for awhile


ye keep makin that platinum and gold for me..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great year indeed. I'm always proud of this dude.

PS - He may have not gotten video of the year, but the album of the year will be his at the Grammys. Count it!

Sais said...

i mean at all times i was speaking to you from the future

Patrick said...

I'd love to see Kanye make a compilation album. I know he'd never do it, because he has such a vision for every beat he makes, but it would be nice to see an album full of Kanye beats with Lupe, Cons, Fest etc. rapping.

Mr.Ray said...

Ye and Wayne.........hardest working people of 2007....props to both.

h.e.r.fection said...

oooo that would be nice pat..