Monday, December 31, 2007

life is full of beauty. notice it. notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. smell the rain, and feel the wind

Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to let go..

The people i have met this year are gonna be a great advantage to my future. I am so grateful for you guys, and the ones i have come close with you have affected me forever. I love all of u and i would break u guys down but i don't want a huge post lol. For the viewers i owe my postings to you, i wouldn't post if i didn't see comments or continous hits, it means alot to know y'all are there, i hope it stays this way and grows! This is my last blog for blogspot, blogspot is my baby i know her well now! I started off posting about my days and feelings then it became more so about music.. so it's time to move on


www.herfection.com



angel

sometimes i feel
like i don't belong anywhere
and it's gonna take so long
for me to get somewhere
sometimes i feel so heavy-hearted
and i can't explain..
cause i'm so guarded.

but thats a lonely road to travel
and a heavy load to bear
and it's a long way to heaven
but i gotta get there

can u send me an angel?
please send me an angel to guide me

sometimes i feel like a door with no key
and all the answers are locked away in me
and they're so hard to find
especially when i feel lost and so blind

cause i dont wanna feel
like a dove with no wings
and i don't wanna know
what a heart of stone sings

cause thats a lonely road to travel
and a heavy load to bear
and it's a long way to heaven
but i gotta get there..

2 comments:

"tales of underdog" as told by paul fuller said...

heather, you have an amazing and inspiring view of things. through the parascope of a romantic heart all becmos clear. keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.