Sunday, December 16, 2007

nelly furtado

i like nelly, i like her style, her look and music, shes cool. I don't think alot of people recognize that lol so i wanted to blog her.. remember when Promiscuous girl came out, :-O timbo is awesome for nelly..



love this <3

Good song, good video. You don't mean nothin at all! she had me believing myself.. lol


i was in ny right before the summer not knowing it was going to be the best trip i'd ever have in ny.. I get in my friends uncles jeep. He soon rides us around brooklyn, showing us everything about this city, then takes us to where u can see the bridge, got out to just stare at the bridge :o).. but as we're riding around he's playing music and then pops in this song..

i said who is that! nelly? and so this is the song that will always remind me of my trip summer of 07 to bk

i can't wait a moment more
tell me quando quando quando (tell me quando quando quando)
just say its me that you adore
and then darling tell me when..


8 comments:

elizabeth said...

adore this post.
<3

michael buble is great, love his old stuff.
young frank sinatra.

def love nelly.

i cant believe you remembered this song, that was a minute ago, seriously you had me surprised. lol boogie remembering!? lol
j/p

love those pictures you posted, beautiful.

h.e.r.fection said...

lmbo very cute liz AHHH BROOKLYN i love your uncle lol and his pocketed toothpick lollll

Unknown said...

"im like a bird, i wanna fly awayyyy"

hahah i still remember that song...

n.why said...

i like nellz, she's great. and michael bubble song - dude you crazy, fly oldschool style. *searches old lps*

elizabeth said...

haha wow, even i forgot about the pocketed toothpick
lol

Samantha Marie said...

i LOVE her. always have

Dee-Is-Hip-Hop said...

hey...u remember when i tried to put u on to Michael Buble...u said u wasn't really feelin' him...have u changed ur mind...lol...or u just like the song because of Nelly Furtado...peace & luv...ONe

Anonymous said...

michael buble is greattt!
that song is perfect though.
his first cd is amazing.