Friday, December 14, 2007

Joe Budden - MM3


finally.. you know how long MM3 has been talked about his year?

http://changetolink.com/5WZyC


3.) Talk 2 'Em (Produced By WMS Sultan)

6.) Dear Diary (Produced By WMS Sultan)

13.) Roll Call (Produced By WMS Sultan)

there are 19 tracks on this mixtape, up and coming producer the sultan has grabbed 3 spots on joey's 3rd mood muzik mixtape sequal..

h.e.r.: how did this come about
the sultan: my homie is on joeys team down in jersey
h.e.r.: how long did it take joey to approach you?
the sultan: long story but it started in July, i sent my homie about 100 beats and they said joey was interested.. but the crazy thing is the beat they went crazy over isn't even on the MM3.. and that beat was better than anything i did on the tape beat wise
h.e.r.: whats next?
the sultan: i am working on my cd so i am always working on new songs and beats writing hooks etc. Now i got 2 joints with skyzoo 1st droppin in january
h.e.r.: from Boston huh?
the sultan: yeah, you know what boston is right?
h.e.r.: what it is? [laughs]
the sultan: home of the champs, patriots, red sox
h.e.r.: ohhh me..
the sultan: Boston has alot of talent though; dudes just need to leave the city, spread it, and learn the business end

["talk to me" beat that the sultan produced, joey used as a disk record towards Jay]

PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Joe Budden (MM3)
Skyzoo
Drag-On
Edo G
Akrobatik

Upcoming Projects:
The Sultan Mixtape Vol 1-By Any Means Necessary

Website:
www.wmsbeats.com
www.myspace.com/wmsthesultan

Contact:
1-800-915-HITS
wmsproductions@gmail.com

Contribution to MM3

Roll Call:
This was the 1st joint I found out I had on MM3. I sampled Zelda on this track going in I wanted to give them something high engergy with a real epic feel.

Dear Diary:
When I first mad this track I felt like it would be perfect for Joe's style, its a real soulful beat. On the intro the sample is like "its 5 oclock and i'm just getting home roamin on my own what can I tell her" just the whole vibe off it right from the intro to the arrangement felt like something you could tell a story on, one of those soulfull emotional tracks.

Talk to em:
I made this track from scratch specifically for Joe I want to give him something gritty that he could go in on and just give em bars. The hard hitting drums and gritty sample gave it that vibe where he could just rash out.

Shout out to Killah BH, Joe Budden, the whole team. If you like my production on MM3 check out www.wmsbeats.com for info on future projects.

3 comments:

GASD said...

nice!

u should add the cover of Jenesis mag joe budden has a spread in there and the cover

Anonymous said...

this mixtape is hot...hope u have the high quality one...theres a very bad quality one spreading around

Dee-Is-Hip-Hop said...

i haven't heard the whole mixtape yet...just a few tracks...BUT joey never lets me down...peace & luv...ONe