Friday, December 21, 2007

ya, I got more records than the K.G.B...

soo no funny business!

M.I.A. Paper Planes video

finally! lol when i bought Kala [her latest album] it was maybe 7 dollars at best buy, i was there like a month ago right before she was MTVs artist of the week and it was like 13$ lol 8)

and tell me i'm not the only one who runs around often mocking her accent and singing parts, hit me on my banna, prepaid wireless
summ sum i let goo
(some i let go)

get this album.. it's aligned on my 07 albums to the right!

3 comments:

Ghostface Tesha said...

^^^ She took the thoughts right out of my head. I really wish M.I.A. could stay a secret haha now it's gonna be bleh.., they're gonna act like she's a new artist now. Sucks..

Articulate said...

i mess with mia, think is one of my fav tracks off her new joint

hot music....aaaand she shows love to baltiomore so i def got love for her

Anonymous said...

Nice Beastie Boys cameo. LOVE this song since the first time I peeped it. Diplo is a beast. Gotta get this instrumental...for the MySpace 8-)