Saturday, December 8, 2007

defikon

my man




A very positive friend of mine on the other side; cali has some talent! This is Kenny aka defikon as the producer.. i really like kennys taste. I could tell you some honorable things about him but to sum it up he adores music, loves producing and is dedicated to building a future for himself by any means. He's worked with a few artist spreading around myspace with talent, i should feature one of these artist soon. In the meantime check him out,

www.myspace.com/defikon





4 comments:

Dee-Is-Hip-Hop said...

yo...i always liked defikon's music...he extremely talented...I Absolutely LOVE that "Song Cry (Remix)"...that's too of my favorite artist...really really appreciate ur post all the time...But u did it for me this time,I can't take no more of this GREATNESS...LOL...peace & luv...ONe

h.e.r.fection said...

lol thanks for always stoppin by dee!

Anonymous said...

Yooooooo! =]

Anonymous said...

dope mix