Thursday, December 6, 2007

but nobody believe that my knife talk to me

styles p interview with angie martinez

i wanna meet angie, shes cool. I wanna meet tina fey too! love her, boss ladies i wanna be like.. Anyhow i like styles; his last video i caught a different side to him looking at his atire. Then i listened somewhere that he's eating healthy and other things. Sounds good, he speaks on Koch in the interview too. If i'm not mistaken i've heard nothin but good about this low profit (sounds like) label.. 8)

I Remeber - Keyshia Cole

i loved this track from the album.. 3rd single from her latest album "Just Like You"


"i remember when my heart broke
i remember when I gave up loving you
my heart couldn't take no more of you
i was sad and lonely
i remember when I walked out
i remember when I said I hated you
but somehow deep inside I'm still loving you
i'm sad and lonely.."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh yo h.e.at r.ock this makes you kinda hood for know that styles p :D

h.e.r.fection said...

lol smh i know :oX my past won't leave me alone lol

is that you andrew.. spelling my name out and crap. "why dinner" lmbo

Anonymous said...

styles p is a g. time is money is classic. and miss info is a boss mama. she's hot. i like her. if you ever meet her, tell her pfunktheking thinks she's hot.. hahahah

Anonymous said...

nah its lu....

Troy Paraiso said...

Dito Mz. H.E.R. !!

I love this joint..