Monday, December 17, 2007

ny

i love it up here.. my favorite places, the sky & ny
i feel like i could tell you all about love when i'm up here..
I love new york and new york loves me.. I love getting on that red-eye and landing at 7 or 8 am, whether its winter or summer. I love turning on Hot 97 and knowing that i'm back in New York. It's the greatest city in the world. I fell in love with New York before i even went there..kanye (took it from rolling stones a few months ago, and on my myspace)


<3
tues, wed, & thurs.. if you'd like to get in touch with me i'd say write my myspace, i'll try to have it checked periodically


love, love

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ah lucky. hope you have fun!
i hella wanna go up to NY before this year ends.

Anonymous said...

lucky duck...i love NY too!!
Have fun and stay safe!! =)
-ShandaR

Anonymous said...

... From looking at all that snow, I'm so happy I live in Miami...lol

Anonymous said...

... From looking at all that snow, I'm so happy I live in Miami...lol

Anonymous said...

Here's my first comment of many. Yes I must agree with you, I have love for NY even though I'm a southern boy (Virginia in the building lol), but being sky high (on every level) is a favorite past time of mine as well. I don't even how cold you probably are now though

WHOOPI said...

nice!!