Wednesday, December 12, 2007

what's up!


i am to be in New York this friday early morning and coming back the next evening (sat) if you're there and want to meet, let me know, i'll try!

i've been asked to create a music playlist from Will a music marketing guy from imeem (18 million users) for the "year end playlist extravaganza".. after he checked out my blog he said he loved it and would like for me to create a playlist to showcase.. thats cool right? My imeem is very ugly, just created an ordinary one to upload tracks for my blog, but my wonderful designer re-created my imeem and now its fabulous :)

imeem herfection account


i've told alot of my musician friends to make sure they create one of these accounts, i know hasan insane started one after i told him, i hope the rest of you are/have! I'm still working on the playlist but you can see it posted at the top

3 comments:

AdotRobles said...

hey congrats on the imeem playlist thing...Hope you have fun in the city that never sleeps (lmao...what a corn ball!!)

Anonymous said...

Omg Heather that is so cool! What a great opportunity...keep getting the name out there, great things are happening 2008 is right around the corner! :0) Have fun on your mini get away.

Sais said...

Holllaaaa WE ARE IN THE HOUSE !