Friday, December 7, 2007

quo

and if i ever die, she would commission monuments on her bosom

i'm not planning on getting over the song "the coolest" for awhile, i can't say how much anticipation i have for his next album.. no weatherman could ever stand where her[him] and i came. hella hard.


when no place to go aka hurt me soul comes in.. ahh.. if you haven't seen him perform live try to find a show, there are a few pics from the show i went to earlier this year



i haven't listened to the sampling of the album yet :oX i think i'm gonna hold out lol :D

here it is again one more time til the 18th :OP

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for this album. i think this guy is about as underrated and misunderstood as they come. "dumb it down" is on my favorite songs of 07 list, along with a few other artists from chicago. http://criticalacclaim.wordpress.com/favorite-songs-of-2007/

Unknown said...

Damn you know what he means by come hella hard? -=0x

Sais said...

^ was me lol

Troy Paraiso said...

Look at my homie SKYYY !!

;-)

J-Bigg said...

I too can't wait for this album. I pray that the rest of the world sees what we all know about LUPE. Lyrically, there is NO ONE better. Excluding NO ONE!

Anonymous said...

"she would commission my IMAGE on her bossom"

h.e.r.fection said...

commission monuments.. like veterans have monuments, she would keep me in her heart(bosoms)

commission(keep) monuments(memories of me) on her bosom(in her heart)
images make sense too but i went through it about 300 times! its monuments lol.