Saturday, December 1, 2007

the coolest.

can u feel it
thats what i got asked.

The Cool hitting stores Dec. 18th
This track is the first chapter in the story of The Cool.


http://www.zshare.net/audio/5282123bb5d91e/


remember the posting of this youtube on here earlier.. smh i went crazy when i heard this, writing down lyrics and stuff.. now its here to download :)






do u love her? i said i'ont know..
streets got my heart but ain't got my soul.

please Lord have sympathy and
and forgive my cool young history
as the...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is a sign of things to come...
I can't wait. :)

Dee-Is-Hip-Hop said...

yea...when he performed this at the concert i said "Damn"...now that i hear the song i'm lovein' it MORE...i see lupe is going to do it again another "classic"....thanks as always 4 the extremely GREAT post...peace & luv...ONe

Unknown said...

i'm sooooo EXCITED... i feel like i've been waiting forever for him to drop... just 17 days left.. :o)

Anonymous said...

His vibe was felt, and I enjoyed the youtube for his words meaning so much... unseen to most.


Lupe is truly one of thee coolest thus far and beyond the norm. Looks as if we're going to be welcoming HIPHOP home for good.

Godspeed.
-A. Keness

Mr.Ray said...

I know this album is going to be classic. I cant wait. This song is crazy.

jess[ie]. said...

he's the man mannn.

Anonymous said...

Very cool song.

Anonymous said...

Heard the album sampler... I was skeptical of that burger song but its sounding like my favorite song on the album... Album of the Year!

Anonymous said...

thought you might like this... it has the lyrics to this song!

http://cs4media.blogspot.com/2007/12/lupe-fiasco-gotcha-video-coolest-lyrics.html

Mr. ManC said...

I cant wait to be cool 8)

h.e.r.fection said...

AHHHHH the lyrics really!!!!
i tried to write some down and put on my myspace page