Thursday, December 27, 2007

07!!!!!

this is Part 1 - Videos and hopefully i won't write Too much attached. But i can promise you that i will forget and leave out alot.. but not on purpose. You guys can help me out w/ remembering just post on the comments. 07 was a good year for music, i think i said the same for 06.. i think i'll always say that -_- refer back to my myspace page for my last years blog of music.

I'll go through my favorites, highlights, and such that i can remember accordingly.

Favorite Videos.
ever perform a song in your car? lol >>> Neyo - Do You
see how neyo throws his arms around and brings them in and so forth, just feeling it and what he's singing? neyo is an amazing artist, [search neyo in my search uptop to the left to see more on him]
"i don't mean to interrupt your life, i just wonder do i ever cross your mind..."
whew. thats my part. i get the same feeling as i did when i was infatuated with this song & video earlier in the year


my man...
Kanye West - Stronger
forget this.. i'm gonna make an individual post on kanye and 07 lol i love kanye, sorry

i ask cause i'm That Sure. do anybody make real sh*& anymore?.. !!

errrr ima beast!
Touch It Pat It freestyle - Sais
entertainment.. and he raps :D this is supreme Sais met him this year, i'm a fan of his irregular flow, writing and his charisma. I love this video bc it really gives you daily sais and the ending when he sniffs and smiles loll he's a GOOF


and the winner is
Jay Z - Roc Boys
i was sitting on my couch walking in the house with subway i cut BET on and open my sandwich and i'm like what video is this? bc i haven't seen it yet, and i'm usually on top of my videos. I'm watching these kids walk out of a project building and here hello brooklyn playing.. i freak out, seriously, bc this video wasn't even on the internet yet and i heard BET afterwards say we'll play this video in another hour, so it was just being seen. i'm freaking out, cut my tv all up and i remember texting Shotti if he had seen it yet bc i thought i completely missed out the leak on the internet, but i didn't lol
this video is hot, it's like half of def jam in here but ye was out of the country

speeeeeeech!

for higher quality visit imeem

1 comment:

h.e.r.fection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.