Wednesday, December 5, 2007

i once had a heart

but that sh** stop beatin'..


in the game where only time can tell
it's a day later from when i calculated my views, i have had about 256 hits.. so thats around 260 hits a day.. i'm not happy, should i be? If i was happy then am i limiting myself? Is it okay to be upset about 260 views.. again thats excluding my hits. Anyhow thanks for the views and for the 10% of you commenting! The love y'all show via messages, comments and sharing my link means alot to see. I'm gonna keep comin til i have hundredS of views a day.. and comments.. *game face*

love*
blog you later

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol@ overachiever... man,I'm happy when I get 5 plays on myspace, you should be thankful for watcha got!

Mr.Ray said...

Lol. We got you. Dont worry bout it. I love this blog. So refreshing. its like a breath of fresh air when looking at the music industry. Keep doing what you do best. You remind me of that girl on the movie Brown Sugar who just loved hip hop.

Mr.Ray <<<< Dedicated commenter

Anonymous said...

H.E.R...I'm here!!!!
Everyday! (Sometimes 3 or 4 times)
=)
-ShandaR

Anonymous said...

H.E.R...I'm here!!!!
Everyday! (Sometimes 3 or 4 times)
=)
-ShandaR

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Same as ShandaR I usually check a couple times a day as well because you're always updating. I like that you put your game face on, don't be discouraged, just know you have readers out there...some may be a little too shy to comment as of now but...they're out there. I think 260 is great! I think you are on a great path to were you want to be, keep it up!

Will def. keep reading.

Anonymous said...

I just started looking at this yesterday and was on for like an hour. Reported it to a few people and plan on being here sooo much more often. Thanks

h.e.r.fection said...

thanks alot dario.. really appreciate it. Ya to the rest theres pages and pages of stuff to keep you entertained and updated, don't be shy to view older post. Thanks u other guys too!!

Sais said...

I won't be happy til im at 3000 plays a day !

-=0)

* memba wha i told u yesterday .. listen to when i say cheat -=0x