Sunday, November 18, 2007

wow

She said why in the club you don't make it precipitate, You know, make it rain?/ When you can make it thunderstorm?/ I'm like, why? The world needs sun, the 'hood needs funds/ There's a war going on and half the battle is guns/ How dare I throw it on the floor when people are poor? Andre 3000

i've had this quoted for months now, i read it somewhere along time ago online and quoted it. People asked me which song it came from, i didn't know. It wasn't released yet, but here it is. If you're a friend on my facebook you've already seen it, used to be on my myspace. But anyhow this is outkast ft marsha ambrosius "the art of story telling pt4" snippet

http://www.zshare.net/audio/49928149871d36

Free At Last - Freeway album release 11/20 (this tues)

Freeway - Still Got Love


4 comments:

Mr.Ray said...

Freee!!! The video is real good. Lot of cameos.

Anonymous said...

don't like freeway, never did, never will. hahaha..

but yes, andre 3000 is a beast. anything he touches is lovely.

Anonymous said...

crazyyyyy i just left you a myspace comment asking you about those same andre lyrics... how weird is that! well yeah good lookin' out. freeway album is aiight. nah off tops albums i'm looking forward to late 07, 2008, ghostface, nas, hi-tek, lupe, wutang kind of, dj drama, 'cause willie the kid is the future, and hopefullllly OUTKAST!!!! is this the rap return i been day dreamin' about..

Anonymous said...

Wow hun.. I see you been workin hard, good work though... Oh! there was this other track Free had... I heard it on the radio very fast pase but it was dope... Know of it?..
Get @ me if you do..

ps your kanye vid isn't playing anymore. I think they took it down or some thing.

~killboy/a4b!