Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mickey Factz

Hailing from GFC in NYC (a movement in ny for the freshest of the fresh):oX lol Mickey Factz brings you his 3rd mixtape! I enjoyed the last one.. go and download the mixtape for free at http://www.gfcny.com/ a big shout out to GFC :o)
the artwork is crazy on this one! His last one was a nice set up as well though

one of my favorites from his last mixtape, catchy chorus, atleast for me




other native new yorkers, rapper sais, they call em pat glocks or producer shotti aka mcgregor running ny as far as i'm concerned [go do your research!]




4 comments:

My Alter Ego said...

I know this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I just wanted to say that... "I remember the Time, Day and the Weather on the day H.E.R. said hi to me!"

Big fan of Sais too.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

-Shanda(R)

Anonymous said...

JOHN Shotti

h.e.r.fection said...

greg, john, j shotti, mcgregor, ultimage hustler whatever