Sunday, November 11, 2007

confirmed



58 year old Donda West passed Saturday night/early sunday in Los Angeles. A cause of death has not been released. Kanye was in London and is rumored to be on his way home. The former English professor at Chicago State University also was her son's manager and the chairwoman of the Kanye West Foundation.




"I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine
This little light of mine and I'm finna let it shine
I'm finna take yall back to them better times
I'm finna talk about my mama if yall don't mind"


horrible news. rest in peace. A prayer for the family..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, thats messed up. I send my blessings to his family. Its crazy because Kanye was really doing good and its crazy how things can just change so fast... Cherish life I tell ya...

Anonymous said...

I heard this news on 102 this morning. It's crazy! And one of the personalities on tom joyners morning show had their mother pass away this weekend as well. Its funny (not literally funny) How whenever I hear of people passing I always hear of the same amount of lives coming into this world (or more), my uncles wife is pregnant and a friend of mine became an aunt. You really just have to cherish who you have while they are with you I guess...still all I can say is wow.