Sunday, November 11, 2007

As I Am - Alicia Keys

cause even when i'm a mess, i still put on a vest
with an S on my chest, oh yes
cause i'ma superwoman




Alicia's album comes out on tuesday, after hearing a few tracks i've made my conclusion that this is the best album she's created. I've always admired alicia

one of my favorites is the track on my myspace playing (friends list to the right for the site or #7 below)




i get too emotional listening to her music though.. idk i've always related alot with her/her music :OP



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia has never let me down, "Songs in A minor" to "Diary of Alicia Keys" I really look forward to this album.

h.e.r.fection said...

yessssssss its great jas

Anonymous said...

They just showed her new video...almost made me cry! omg.