Monday, November 5, 2007

hidden talent in HP

L. Quick


[i need to create a segment where you be the judge.. something like that lol i'll work on that idea..]

There is no one way to define his style of creating, from an alternative sound to rock-n-roll, to hip hop, a blend of each and you can find one of his instrumentals floating around. Instrumentals of his have made their way around some of philly's finest, and locally he just had his first beat playing on our hip hop radio station.. I personally enjoy it, hope you do as well

producer





sometimes rapper & producer




http://www.myspace.com/shootertracks




if you enjoyed those 2 tracks make sure to visit his page, "Glory Roads" is a track i like as well..He sells beats so if you're interested. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its pretty hot! im feeling it!..i know i have been in the karma situation before! i can definetely RELATE!

Anonymous said...

Omg L Quick this is amazing. I have been through sooo much in my life and i can totally relate to your song. You are so right Karma is a bitch. TRUST me i KNOW!!!! I really hope you make it. the BEAT is soooo tight. i can see my self shakin my ass to it .... im going to listen to it over and over again. can i download it?? i need it in my itunes like right now!!! i wanna listen to it on my ipod.

man i think i just fell in love.

p.s if i could rap i would buy ur beats.