Friday, November 16, 2007

Dec. 18th "The Cool"

(i'm not sure how official this is)
Tracklist:

1. Isesha Poem
2. Free Chilly f. Sarah Green and Gemstones
3. Go Gadget Flow
4. The Coolest
5. Superstar f. Matthew Santos
6. Paris Tokyo
7. High Definition f. Snoop Dogg & Pooh Bear
8. Hip Hop Saved My Life f. Nikki Jean
9. Gold Watch
10. Intruder Alert f. Sarah Green
11. Streets on Fire
12. Little Weapon
13. Gotta Eat
14. Dumb it Down f. Gemini & Graham Burris
15. Hello Goodbye f. UNKLE
16. The Die
17. Put You on Game
18. Fighters f. Matthew Santos
19. Go Baby


"Hello Goodbye" (live)


"Superstar" (has it's own video)


"Dumb it down" (has it's own video)

I'm usually schetchy about albums with tracks as many as 19.. but this is lupe fiasco.. and food and liquor had 19 as well.. :D aaand i'm labeling that album a classic (for my collection atleast). So i am excited about this album and expect greatness of it, Lupe is one of my favorites if not my favorite.

6 comments:

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

sos ready for this album I kinda agree what u said about the album cover I would Love to hear his explanation because I bet its very thought out .... I pep the triangle not gonna get deap on ya comments...... Let me go pep these imeem's

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear this album. i feel the same as you, that's a long track listing. but i have confidence in lupe. i'll most likely learn to understand and love each and every individual track if i don't from the start.

Anonymous said...

I heard theres a song on here where hes talking from a burgers perception... No joke, I hope its not true though

h.e.r.fection said...

lol.. i wonder

Anonymous said...

hmm, just noticed I said perception instead of perspective... Also that "We Love You" aint on here, darn. "Paris,Tokyo" is probably the best track Ive heard so far, it has a Souls of Mischief feel to it ...

Anonymous said...

Well, judging from Lupe's mixtapes, he's not new to doing 19 tracks and such. I pretty much think this will be a nice album, but I wanna hear 'em take it back to the mixtape days. He said he was better 3yrs ago... which I agree. However, he's still more than a stand up emcee if I've ever did see one. The sad part about Lupe though is his retirement next LP. He said he's only doing three albums and that's it.

Heather, I wish I had a favorite emcee. lol.