Saturday, November 24, 2007

my viewers

you guys love my myspace! lol i love the messages you send letting me know you're checking out the blog but my goal is to leave all that good stuff on Here!!! Anything related to the blog leave it on a comment on a post! You don't have to be a member to poooost. Thats what we're aiming for here.. lol
lovealways*

my friend p funk has told me i need to keep the unheard, underground, upcoming artist, or the artist who deserve to be heard posted on here.. which actually was my original purpose of herfection. So i'll try to get back to doing that think outside of the box with me some of the times when you take a listen to who i post

this would be mika check more of his stuff out by clicking his name




thanks for listening/reading!
<3heather

3 comments:

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

yesss yess yesss .. support the underground
!!..


love mika got his album

Anonymous said...

im so glad you put mika on here!
i have his complete album

Unknown said...

oh my goodness.. you're the best for shining the spotlight on mika.. LOVE him..! please post more artists like this.. i enjoy thinking outside of the box..!