Thursday, November 8, 2007

pretty boy

in all the jay hype i forgot about chris brown's album dropping as well this past tuesday.."Exclusive". His first album was really good, i heard this one was not as good. He's been running around promoting. TRL, 106, and the today show this week.


my man j holiday was in paris this week shooting his next video for "Suffocate" produced by the underdogs
romantic song..

"cause I cant breathe when you talk to me,
I cant breathe when your touching me
I Suffocate when your away from me
so much love you take from me
im going out of my mind"




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just working on a remix to that Kiss Kiss song too... But if anything, I think the song Be With Me by J Holiday was his best single and I dont even think anybody noticed it... This new song is... meh...

h.e.r.fection said...

hmmmmmm gotta check that out! i wanna hear the kiss kiss!

Anonymous said...

I Lovvvved "be with me" too, but I'd only see it on BET after dark. I still repeat it when I listen to the album and usually I skip singles when I get an album because they get over played.

Anonymous said...

ahh! wait! I didnt even notice the video until I saw your post on myspace that said you had a vid...k, I shall watch now!

Anonymous said...

Aw. He's so smooth. Loved it even though its not my fav song on the album, not my least fav either. And same girl from the other video? cute. If not she looks very familiar.

Jesse Boykins III said...

who wrote the suffocate song? bet u dont know..smh

h.e.r.fection said...

dang do you want me to know how long the song is, who wrote the lyrics, the producer, and the influence that inspired the song..

to answer.. no i don't. lol i'm just starting to show long to the producer and directors