Friday, October 12, 2007

super producer

I'm a fan of RL, Ryan Leslie is extremely talented. Not to mention he basically created Cassie. His beats are amazing, in a matter of minutes you can watch him create a beat from whatever inspiration he is pulling from. I love watching him create in his studio.. i'd love to be in the studio with a producer while he creates, i bet you one of the hottest feelings.. i can feel it through the clips. Here are just a few, you can youtube more









and a graduate of Harvard..
gotta love em

4 comments:

Dee-Is-Hip-Hop said...

ok...i like this guy...u put me on to him awhile back...i feel crazy sayin' this BUT i had never heard of him until u told me about him (i stay up on my music...lol)...he is extremely talented though....another winner 4 h.e.r. as usual...lol...peace & luv...ONe

Mr.Ray said...

Talented guy. This is inspiration for me...

h.e.r.fection said...

ah i am so glad to of made this post then. I am always listening to his stuff

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing.
When you see passion and artistry. You can't hate on it.