Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Something You Forgot - lil wayne

I know i'm behind on this song but everyone keeps telling me about it, that it comes on the radio; i think. I usually refuse to play wayne anymore, but i can't ignore what he's saying in this song. The message in this track is strong.. I really like this song, atleast what waynes saying..


Pain, since I've lost you, I'm lost too
feelin' like he at the bottom like a horse shoe
Sorry for the trouble that I put you and your heart through
God knows that I'd do anything for a part two, or to
be prayin' for the day you come back to me, sayin' that you forgive me
Give me another chance, I'm needin' it like a kidney
I don't wanna advance, give me back her hands
Give me back her touch, I don't ask for much
but I messed up, I know I messed up, I admit I messed up
but everybody mess up, now this other man lucked up

and if I would cry, then you would cry twice
To me you are the brightest star under sunlight
See take away my title, take away my stripes
You give me back my girl and you give me back my life
See this is just a nightmare, so I blink twice
Open up my eyes hopin' she'd be in my sight
I remember the time, I wish I could bring it back
What she mean to me, is what I mean to rap





4 comments:

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

smh ... i do like this song but Lil wayne heather lol ----

its ok I understand

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk.. Wayne? Just when I thought you were a "REAL" hip hop head. It's understandable that you fell in love with rap music maybe 2/3 years ago, but this is the lowest of lows. You should have your blogger pass revoked cock sucka. Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

this is for Nivea, right? Wayne's a sucker! It wouldn't be so ridiculous if he didn't have the prostitute joint for Superhead too. Dude can spit when he wants to, but he's looking real lame lately

h.e.r.fection said...

i don't like wayne, but i do like what he's saying in this song.. i can relate to the message for the time being
lun yeah i think it's directed towards her.. thats very crazy/embarrassing.