Sunday, October 21, 2007

"loves got me feeling like.."


i just feel like posting some quotes.. feel free to add some related



"If I only get the chance, I will do something great"


"never let your heart reflect the conditions in which you're strained
even if it's dark, keep your temperature the same
have forgiveness from the start,
keep malicious thoughts restrained
be smart,
never indiscriminate in your aim
stay resistant and committed to what you're sayin" lupe


"can you get to a future if your past is present"


"i'm lookin through the glass, knowing there is alot to touch
i know enough to know that i don't know much" common


"p o w
i'm a prisoner of words unsaid
just lonely feelings locked away in my head
i trap myself further everytime i stay quiet
i should start to speak, but i stop and stay silent
and now i've made my own hard bed
inside this prison of words unsaid" Alicia keys


"I get mad when you walk away, so I tell you leave when I mean stay.." Lauryn Hill


"Though I know to grow i gotta learn to let go" common


"or even the worst pain is the distress
learnin you're the mistress only after that love gets slain
and the anger and the sorrow mixed up leads to mistrust
now it gets tough to ever love again" jay


"sometimes a womans worth
is measured by a womans church" lupe


"if you admire somebody, you should go head and tell em',
people never get the flowers, while they can still smell em'" ye


"so much on my mind that i can't recline
blastin holes in the night til she bled sunshine.." mos


"if heaven was a mile away, would i pack up my bags?" nas


"i still see ya, in my past you on the other side of the glass
in my memories museum.." ye





music from http://www.myspace.com/defikon



21 comments:

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

I so needed this post

Unknown said...

Deep... Damn you took ALL the good ones! :-)

--The Gift

h.e.r.fection said...

just some from the collection :] <3

Anonymous said...

*walks up and adds a few*

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Dr. MLK jr.

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get--only with what you are expecting to give--which is everything." -Katharine Hepburn

"You'll know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

*walks off*

Anonymous said...

i love it t dot..

Unknown said...

(Clapping)For t dot. You should've bowed before u walked off! :-)

--The Gift

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love quotes, might have to come back! :0)

"...Seen what it can bring to the lives of those, that aint afraid to give with their souls exposed, gold and rose you color my reality with balladry allowing me, to love like a child thats free, I'm proud to be..."--common

h.e.r.fection said...

you're my superstaaar :)

Anonymous said...

Way not to reply to my text message :-(

Anyhow, lovely quotes...especially the Alicia Keys one. That is my favorite from all the ones mentioned in this entry.

Anonymous said...

Visualizin the realism of life and actuality,Fuck who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary- AZ

Anonymous said...

mine didnt even relate.my bad i jus like it.lol

h.e.r.fection said...

lolol it's all good i'm going to have to have this little session again i see!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh i got a real one.lol.

I want u, u make my heart skip the beat that it drum to.-talib

You must live in the infinite blackness that exists when i close my eyes- talib.

now i have redeemed myself.lol

h.e.r.fection said...

indeeeeeeeeeeeeed you have!!

Anonymous said...

I admire you so mach....i love this post...it's BeAuTiFuL! <3

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

that pic is sooooo classic You know how i feel about that song

from
:your 18yr old Best friend
:)

www.gas-d.com

Anonymous said...

All We Had Were Letters 'Til We Formed The Words
Started From The Lyrics 'Til We Found The Verses That Can
Bridge Us Through
Baby We Could Be The Greatest Love Song...---ah, musiq

h.e.r.fection said...

18 yr old lol remember 17? lmbo aww best friendd

Anonymous said...

"dont ask yourself "what does the world need?", ask yourself "what makes you come alive?", because thats what the world needs...more people who have come alive"

Anonymous said...

loves got my feeling all emotional and mushy. but i cant find. im sure when i do i'll do something great with it.

h.e.r.fection said...

"loves got me feeling like, love don't love nobody"
but i agree with you anonymous, when i do i'll do something great with it