Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New York

:D I'm in new york wednesday and thursday, 17th and flying back the 18th..

Herfection is supposed to be interviewed for some radio station, but haven't decided if i'm going to do it yet. If you'd like to get in touch.. i guess you would have to have my #. I doubt i'll check the internet but you can hit my myspace with a message in case. Gonna take a million pics as usual with my broke digital camera.. lol I took the one up top right before the summer in NY. No plans are official yet, Except H&M lol ;o)

produced by the neptunes
video director hype williams
kenna - say goodbye to love
(his album is great.)




http://www.myspace.com/littlebrother


http://www.myspace.com/littlebrother
h.e.r. being the default on LB's page 8) lol their album drops next week.. !! So proud of them for this album



3 comments:

n.why said...

hey my boobie! what's happenin! you know i love your blog.it's saved!!! what you gettin interviewed for, local celeb? and how you not tellin me you're in ny kid!..btw. urbanizdskillz is dropping some shirt designs soon, so i'll let u know when it's up...CAN'T HIJACK THE FLYNESS!

Oh as well, where can i get that k.i.d. cudi album?

thE oLd SouL said...

I know your happy to go back to NY, have fun. And yeah, go on do that interview. Do the damn thang.

p.s- I had to do a double take when I saw your picture on LB's myspace. I was like... "Yo, I know that girl.." lol.

Anonymous said...

I like this video; its really different, even for Hype... I don't really like the song, though.