Tuesday, October 9, 2007

drifting on a memory

I remember when I created this blog the phrase 'just be' came right off of my fingers to typing it.. i didn't mean to do. I know my train of thought but sometimes i let it wonder off to where it shouldn't be. I have to tell myself to go back to just being, stop trying and walk in faith. I've been playing common's "be" lp. I love when the intro comes in.. go and play that album today and let the intro just play, no skipping


just be

be
be


.....be


"even if they don't try some ladies test men
and this was a test that was bigger than him
some believe its the nature that is given to men"
<3..


faithful to be. ooh i'm gonna be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find free online grant applications?