Saturday, October 27, 2007

<3

-bumbum you're such an inspiration to mee i love being able to talk whenever about sweet nothings, our chapter has just begun, and so much more to continue :D i love your drive you really challenge me for the better and i love you for that..only at heart though. lmBo.. u better wear those socks i got.
-Pao & linds my center mid and left mid our history is forever; i love having yall still, our future is something i look forward to.. no laughing included, and pao you're paying every time and linds we're driving your car everytime.
-My best friend john if you said jump i'd ask how high.. i'll see you on the field double bubbles :D you're the best friend, a girl could have thanks for everything i know we will be close forever.
-C! :D i remember i met you in your sponge bob pants, now i form your outfits 8) i love u..call you later, thats if your head isn't hurting.
-Jab stop taking detergent, i know we are always going to be close it's good to know i have another home to visit anytime..i'm proud of you & the coaching that you're doing now
-Tola my little baby you know yall can always come stay over here :] see you soon hopefully.
-Kel, nice to meet you :o).
-Bambi "by your side" won't mean anything if you don't learn to express it.
-JBIII you'll get there one day, nomad til then i'm still one of your biggest fans 8) let me know if you need anything.
-Richard money lover boy, next time wear your speries and polos or we're not going anywhere!
-affftaa manny i wish i would have recorded each powerful conversation we've shared, you're amazing.. and it glows through your creations
-C bear i could write 3 pages. I look out the window in my plane; i feel close to heaven, i think of you. You can make dreams come true, you proved me wrong. Love i will always have for you but before that now i will respect.
If you look at something good long enough you'll end up finding something wrong with it... don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all the heavenly glory.

"sometimes a stranger can be your best friend
sometimes being angry is the best mood
seeing you feel good makes me feel even better
sometimes hunger is the best food
sometimes good just ain’t good enough
and other times evil will get you even
sometimes faith is not knowing any better
sometimes nothing is what you believe in

sometimes you fail trying
and sometimes happiness hurts worse
sometimes people live dying
sometimes it’s the last person that makes you first
sometimes you’ll keep what you don’t want
and other times you’ll give away what you really need
sometimes a rich man won’t have a dollar
and all a poor man has is greed..

sometimes..

cee lo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



i'm so in love with this song..


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather :-)

I've known you for such a short period of time, but already I got such a huge amount of love and respect for you. I really do. And you really got me liking that Cee-Lo joint.

and it was nice to meet you too :-)

Imani Waddy "LOVE IS REAL" said...

Heather is seriously the greatest .. I love my best friend SOOO much!!!

You glow and everyone around u see's that Your gonna go so far and you got ppl always here to support you.. and i know I can say ImaniWaddy is here for ya ALL THE WAY....

wearin those socks with pride,..... only at heart tho*

me bestie
h.e.r x bumbum

Anonymous said...

Your words of expression are beyong Beautiful...I love reading your blogs no matter what they are about! I Love You tremendously, you amazingly talented Booger! <3

Anonymous said...

o yea i wanted to also tell everyone publicly that there is a new reality show coming out in Jan.

Called I use to love h.e.r.
Basicly its gonna be like the bachlorete show but with Heather(h.e.r.)
I would sign up but someone will be mad at me, so if you think you have what it takes to swoon h.e.r.--> go to

www.mtv.com/overdrive/her
or you can sign up by going to
www.myspace.com/hboogie00

h.e.r.fection said...

omg


LMBO!!!!!!! STOP haha

Anonymous said...

These lines::
"...sometimes happiness hurts worse...
sometimes it’s the last person that makes you first
sometimes you’ll keep what you don’t want
and other times you’ll give away what you really need..."h.e.r.
They mean more to me than you'll ever truly know. Even though I don't comment. I do visit. Your words, your passion... it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Trust. "if [hiphop] was a rhythm, you are the music."--Adora. [aka ::inked:: {i miss u}]

h.e.r.fection said...

who are you adora..leave your link for me.. i'm very happy to know your kind is taking the time to read my blogs means alot.. have a blessed day

Anonymous said...

this alicia keys song makes me want to go out side and live life....beautiful music....but im not really understanding the first part of this post....anyway keep doing your thing...

h.e.r.fection said...

just a dedication to my friends, i went to a friends funeral this week so i felt in the mood.. ya know

GASD said...

I love this song to

...
:)