Tuesday, September 25, 2007

tuesdays

album release days

Keyshia Cole - Just Like You
i've scanned through it, doesn't sound bad, i've usually liked keyshia's music anyhow

i liked 'let it go'.. when keyshia first comes on without the music 8)
and my part is "noow understaaaand why i take my time"
that part used to play over and over in my head while i would be out, you know how that goes when you have a verse or chorus stuck in your head

i'm ready for "Trey Day" - Trey Songz (Oct. 2nd)
i've heard enough to want to buy a copy

the lovely mr. & mrs. jones hanging out in cali.. Hundreds style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first! Nas is dope. Kelis is cute.. trey songz got two of my favorite r&b joints right now.. coppin' or downlaoding that one for sure.. I been to the hundreds in l.a. at least 3 or 4 times. good humble people that work there. they don't think they're the shit or anything like that either.. i want that hat that nas is rockin'. i hope they're reality show is good. i need a vacay. l.a. sounds good..

Anonymous said...

Hm. Reality show, I'll watch! Heyyyy Treyyyyy :0) Def gettin that album but errumm, dont have the funds currently so I might have to download 1st. Forgot about Keyshia's album, I have her 1st and loved it, might try this one. Oh My dad heard some new common on 102 (cause you know they're all hype about him coming this friday, you going by the way?) today he calls like "Jas, you heard that new commit?" I said "Commit? Dad, you mean Common?" dad- "Oooh I thought it was commit" me- "Daddy c'mon, you know common...common sense!" Dad-" O yea yea, I know him, I got it stright now, I really like this song you got the album, I need to get that" While he has it blasting in the background Me-"not but I want it to so when you get it let me burn it til I can buy it" :0)

Haha--Random but thats me---The end.