Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"incase y'all forgot new york is still mine"



herfection:
crap. i had a big juicy paragraph of some great inside news.. but i can't expose it. So i'll try to make this fun and informing at the same time. Look out for something special coming this friday from Big Homie.. rumors are spreading as well that he's releasing an album in conjunction with a certain hollywood movie with two major players.. check on that later on, but for now, come friday... :D shout out to Rik Cordero who is directing a promo for this special project..
Rik and myself just finished our interview, it's in the process of being edited


GQ 50th anniversary party

allhiphop:
"I think the frenzy is getting to a fever pitch! Rumor has is Jay-Z will be calling his next album Boss Hova. Now, from what I have been told that’s the name of the album for now, but he’s also considering several other names too. That’s the name of the month. Anyway, I’m not sure when Jay-Z plans to release it, but I am hearing some interesting things. I heard that Jay intends to adopt a more retro feel that will remind fans of the Golden Era of Roc-A-Fella. I heard that he’s got a song with Beanie Sigel and Bleek that is already finished. I don’t know how far he’s in, but fans can expect production from lil’ bro Kanye, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, and DJ Toomp. We know Jay didn’t leave, but I heard he’s coming back."





roc la familia

7 comments:

Patrick said...

anyways.

if jay does have a new album, his verse on i get money better not be an indicator or what it would be like.

thE oLd SouL said...

I read about the album 2. I'm glad to 2 see he getting some shit from 9th.

And don't worry about bruce leeory, his rap career aint workin out, plus his girl left him, so he's feeling a little down 2day.

"Don't be mad, U.P.S is hiring."

elizabeth said...

wow to the pathetic response;
get a life son.

moving right along now, umm you can share that juicy paragraph with meeeee! i wont tell ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

i ain't forget bout you boog :-)

p.s. - who is this "bruce leeroy" nigga? i love it when niggas start poppin off on some High School shit frontin like they hard. man please, getcha weight up...

Anonymous said...

jigga what? jigga who? hopefully the new jay album is better than whatever his last one is called.. what was his last one called? i forgot.. that's how much i didn't listen to it.. show me what you got though? haha that was a hit..
anyway.. can't wait for the nas album..still..

-pfunktheking

Anonymous said...

I heard that Jay intends to adopt a more retro feel that will remind fans of the Golden Era of Roc-A-Fella. I heard that he’s got a song with Beanie Sigel and Bleek that is already finished. I don’t know how far he’s in, but fans can expect production from lil’ bro Kanye, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, and DJ Toomp

Please tell me he got back with Premo or even Ski...

Mr. ManC said...

YES! bring back Ski...in fact, let Ski and 9th do the whole album in a Winston-Salem retrospective...heck, i can get on it too (j/p) anyways tho, I dunno, I may be anticipating that Nas/Premo album a lil more, but either way, it should be nicely done for both artist 8)