Thursday, September 20, 2007

sample 8)



whats this you may wonder
Producers Shotti and Hasan Insane are apart of this mixtape that dropped back in July, coincidence?..hmm

http://www.myspace.com/jshotti
http://www.myspace.com/hasaninsane


“‘Poor me, Dad was gone, finally got my Dad back, liver bad, he wouldn’t live long, it snatched my Dad back.’ ”
Please don’t compare me to other rappers. Compare me to trappers.

I’m more Frank Lucas than Ludacris. And Lude is my dude, I ain’t trying to dis.

Just like Frank Lucas is cool, but I ain’t tryin’ to snitch.

I’m-a follow the rules, no matter how much time I’m-a get.

I’m-a live and die with the decisions that I’m-a pick."

(hola' hovito)


i'm not finished with this post, be back tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flex supposed to play it in a few hours...hopefully it leaks before then

Anonymous said...

All most of the tracks Hasan Insane did on this mixtape were over a year old and from another mixtape he and Dj mills did called the Pink album...
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=37041353f88d64d358fc2bfdo5.jpg
Track Listing


1. INTRO (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
2. JUNE 7TH (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
3. CHANGE CLOTHES (PROD BY DJ MILLS)
4. ENCORE (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
5. DIRTY OFF YOUR SHOULDER (PROD BY DJ MILLS)
6. THREAT (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
7. MOMENT OF CLARITY (PROD BY DJ MILLS)
8. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
9. 99 PROBLEMS (PROD BY DJ MILLS)
10. LUCIFER (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)
11. MAY 2ND SONG (PROD BY HASAN INSANE)