Sunday, September 30, 2007

common, q tip, 88 keys, dj scratch

what a night, i had so much fun.. i learned a lesson though, i can't be so shy/nervous anymore. I got a call from producer 88 keys earlier in the day inviting me to this show in my state, (common, q tip tour) i should have taken a picture of the line outside. I get to the show late, when i was invited to hang on the bus before but my nerves we're too bad, and i missed 88 keys whole opening set but when i finally got there i was taken to the back (i know i don't have any photo's of him, i was too into the show) Q Tip was outside in the back after he had performed (if i would have taken photo's of them while we we're hanging i would have felt odd.. but i promise ill have more courage next time. lol) and 9th wonder came to the back to say whats up to q tip and the crew (9th only lives 45 mins from where we were) then common was about to perform so we stepped back in the building and i was to the side of the stage with the radio dj's and musicians etc. The show was killin. Common did like 15 different songs and a freestyle, the band was great and the vibe was good..i'll never forget it, big thank you to 88












the band was killin, the piano player was also Bilal's piano man






and my favorite clip


7 comments:

thE oLd SouL said...

that show looked dope as hell. I want to go to the L.A show, but I think its sold out! I going to have to check on that this week. BTW, did 88 Keys do this new track called "M.I.L.F?" It's feat. Bilal. It's knockin.

thE oLd SouL said...

oh, looks like I half read your paragraph... you missed 88's opening set. Oops, my bad, lol.

Mr.Ray said...

you're so lucky. wish i was there.

Anonymous said...

oh word. yeah. thats great

h.e.r.fection said...

lol.

Unknown said...

im jealous...lol

elizabeth said...

boooooog! im so sad that i couldnt make the show with you ;(
grrrr to me living in raleigh, blah!
the clips are hot though ;) good pictures to have such a crappy camera :) hehe