Saturday, September 22, 2007

day n nite

sorry for no/slow post, away for the weekend visiting friends :o)

i meant to post this 9th Wonder interview from my friends at TSS..
http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=1947

TSS: If you could remix any rap album from front to back…

9th Wonder: Hip Hop Is Dead.

TSS: Why that album?

9th Wonder: Why not? (Laughs) I would definitely do Hip Hop Is Dead. But I would not touch the Kanye joint. There are two joints I wouldn’t touch. I would not touch the Kanye joint and I would not touch “Black Republican.” The rest of ‘em I’ll touch.

also a big hey to GFC in new york, been receiving alot of love and adds from you guys, if you see any other them on myspace you'll notice they're representing rap representative mickey factz

http://www.myspace.com/itzmickey

Saint i haven't forgot about the offer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First! GFC up. Mickey Factz is the Future Of Hip-Hop and The Rap Game.. Not to hate, but there's a difference between the two, and the majority are only gon be here for a minute.. cats like Mickey Factz got long jevity written all over their faces. and to the haters, no i'm not a Mickey Factz stan, but i know good music.. Back To The Futer=Classic
my favorite mixtape of the summer.. can't wait to hear more of his stuff.. Get Fresh Crew Up.