Thursday, September 6, 2007

behind the scenes, RS photoshoot


as missinfo says, please spare me the gay comments.. that gets old, neither of them are gay

1. Good Morning (Intro) - This track has an accompanying animated cartoon by Takashi Murakami

2. Champion - Kanye rapped a verse from this song live on Power 106 (Listen)

3. Stronger

4. I Wonder

5. Good Life (feat. T-Pain) - Co-Produced by DJ Toomp. Samples Michael Jackson’s P.Y.T. - (Watch Live)

6. Can’t Tell Me Nothing

7. Barry Bonds (feat. Lil Wayne)

8. Drunk And Hot Girls (feat Mos Def) Kanye says that at first you’ll think “I’ve never heard anything like this before” but after a few listens it will be your favorite song.

9. Flashing Lights (feat. Dwele)

10. Everything I Am - Was originally a beat for Finding Forever but Common turned it down

11. The Glory

12. Homecoming (feat. Chris Martin)

13. Big Brother

i would write my own review about the album, but i'd be sad if many didn't read it.. i'll just say i appreciate this album, kanye is a packaged deal. The production and the writing is in tact, i really like this album.

you ever wonder if you'll find your dreams...

7 comments:

thE oLd SouL said...

I knew it. The fight was fun while it lasted.

And on next week's "Monday Night Raw," it will be 50 Cent Vs. Cam'Ron. Winner gets Jim Jones contract.

Unknown said...

^^ LOL

Anonymous said...

the funny part is...
cats BE REEEAAALLLYYYY thinking these dudes hate each other. THEN the same cats start beefin' with each other. man listen... these cats are having 'rich lunches' together counting their money... and co-signing the 'spare me the gay comments' comment...

ONE.EYE.DEER/Mr.e-Mann

h.e.r.fection said...

lol i love it

Anonymous said...

i knew he sampled p.y.t. i was telling everybody, like i bet you he sampled p.y.t. me and my cousins use to always sing that song..thanks for the clarification..

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when my boyfriend and I have staring contests (yes we still do that lol) and I can NEVER keep a straight face. So I bet them one of them laughing was taken after the one of them staring each other down...atleast thats how I picture it anyway...yes I have random comments.

Mr.Ray said...

Graduation is a classic I have to say. More than I expected. Kanye has stepped his lyrics and production up. As for 50, i dont really care but I am DLing it now to see if this album is worth my money. H.E.R., I would like to see you review Graduation track by track. I'd read it. It would be pretty interesting.