Sunday, September 2, 2007

i was trying to be in the video

i was hoping to get this.!! Yeezy's Flashing Lights instrumental

http://www.zshare.net/download/3411257a222182/flashing

me loove lupe

http://www.myspace.com/matthewsantos

new lupe as you should of heard :D.. okay get past the instrumental and listen to him lol.. produced by soundtrakk
"Dumb It Down"




i actually caught my favorite episode of fresh prince on tv while on vacation. i def couldn't ever find it on youtube so yesssss!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLASHING LIGHTS IS AWESOME..
how'd you get the beat?
a great journalist never reveals her sources.. hahaha

-paulpfunkthekingsolis

thE oLd SouL said...

Heather, I love you for that instrumental!!! That song had me penning some shit to it this weekend. And the Bell Biv Devoe episode of Fresh Prince is one of my top 5 favorite episodes (my favorite is either the Oprah episode or the Vegas Episode when Will and Carlton are dancing to "Apache."

thE oLd SouL said...

p.s- dumb it down is nasty, and it was hard to get past the beat... lol!!!

h.e.r.fection said...

haha, you're too cool