Monday, August 20, 2007

"with way less effort"

"Please 50 do not retire after my album sells the most"



"Although Lupe Fiasco’s sophomore album, “The Cool” won’t hit record stores until sometime in late November, New Jersey sneaker spot Straight Laced hooked it up with Lupe Fiasco to produce this limited edition t-shirt commemorating the album. The t-shirt was released over the weekend."
sigh..me want 1



lol my favorite is the camera man hammering the lyrics.. Take. On. Me! :D


Little Brother ft. Carlitta- Take On Me :o)

2 comments:

AFTA-1 said...

hmmmmmm

the back of the lupe tee....JB3????

biter

Mr.Ray said...

I cant wait for "The Cool". I hope Ye has more production on this 1. Lupe's in-house producer "Soundtrakk" did a good job on the first album tho. We will see how this album turns out. Oh yea, Ye is dumb. lol. He gon win Sept. 11.