Tuesday, August 7, 2007

official


1. Goodmorning
2. Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin)
3. Stronger
4. Champion
5. Goodlife (Feat. T-Pain)
6. I Wonder
7. Even More Broke Phi Broke (Skit)
8. Can’t Tell Me Nothing
9. Drunk And Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def)
10. Everything I Am (Scratches by DJ Premier)
11. Goodnight (Feat. Mos Def & Al Be)
12. Big Brother
13. Graduation (Skit)
14. The Glory

i'm excited how about you! lol what happened to bittersweet.. hmm
lol to "even more broke" i want to hear the chris martin


HOT97
What about Kanye dropping on the same day as 50 Cent?


Jay: “I think that’s very exciting. I think it’s a moment for hip hop. I think it’s great for retail. I think it’s great for the record business. I think it’s great for the buying public. I think it’s great for the internet sites who can have their debates about who’s going to win. Take bets. That would be great. To set up a betting site. Like Vegas, with odds and all that.”

Who would you bet on?

Jay: “I mean I gotta bet on the home team … I have to. I have to believe that until the numbers come in.”

How’s Kanye’s album?

Jay: “Incredible. No seriously … incredible.”

You know he [Kanye] just did this interview where he says he’s Top 5 [in the game right now]. The only two people in the game that are better than him are Lil Wayne and Andre 3000

Jay: "Man I’m gonna body slam him when I see him. What is his problem. Nah, I heard about that and how they [MTV] did that now list. I spoke to the kid from MTV. What you should of did was have the people ‘now.’ Because I don’t think I belong on the list. I believe Fabolous belongs on that list … Rick Ross. Other people belong on that list. It should’ve been split up for ‘now’ like REALLY ‘now.’

Do you ever miss being THAT dude? Being the hottest rapper in the game? Or do you still feel you are?

Jay: “Well until somebody makes a album better than Reasonable Doubt. I still think I’m the number one shotta! Or Blueprint, how about that. In my mind. Everybody uses different things to tally up the way they come to their conclusion. My conclusion, in my mind … ‘til someone makes a better album than Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint then I’m the top shotta. I really believe I’m the best ever. I’m at least in the argument. I’m arguing with Big and Pac, I’m not really taking it from no one else.”

jay is the best :D

commons off promoting his album
8)

as boney would say "but stay black though" TSS podcaster

http://profile.imeem.com/u2mi1/music/UDGMIDiR/aint_talking_about_love/

http://dj-kojee.imeem.com/music/SSGuTD48/land_of_passion/

sean johns women apparell coming
fact: cassie has no rhythm (neither does miss rihanna) i lovem though :oP

"she was so angel like as she wrapped her wings around me"

3 comments:

thE oLd SouL said...

you know I have to take this tracklisting right? LOL!!! I'm glad he brought back the Broke Phi Broke skits. That shit had me in tears the first time I listen to L.R. This should be an intresting album.

fact: cassie has no rhythm (neither does miss rihanna)

LMAO!!!! That is cold!!!

Unknown said...

and just for the record, cassie can't sing either.

h.e.r.fection said...

haha