Saturday, August 4, 2007

dang

..my trip to new york on the 9th of august is no longer happening, i was going to attend my boy k.i.d. Cudi's show and meet some people but i can't now! I waited to long to reserve my flight, usually i wait 7 days ahead but i waited 5 days ahead not paying attention now i'm 1 day too late. Irresponsible i am. and mad

http://www.myspace.com/kidcudi


But if you're in NY on august 9th, thursday go to the infamous "SOB's" to check out the show

This means i can go to new york again, whenever, but i have to plan 7 days ahead

Lupe, A-Trak


GetBack - 9/25
Little Brother is performing tomorrow night around here, pete rock will be there too, i haven't decided if i'm going yet..this would be my 3rd show :oP
i wish i had me a good camera by now.



POON! Let me know about any video shoots...7 days ahead that is.. lol
:D

No comments: