Thursday, August 30, 2007

graduation

we have kanye's album..:o) i honostly think it hits classic material for different reasons. We think classics are the illmatic, blueprint type of classics, but ye is bringing you the new harder better faster stronger version of a classic. He is a performer, an entertainer, a rapper, a producer. This album has so many different hits, so many different types of people will have a different favorite track than the other. The wordplay he brought and the production are supreme!

bow so hard til your knees hit your forehead

“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”

“While ya’ll was in limbo, I raised the bar up, I touched on everything, married to the game roc-a chain still the wedding ring you bridesmaids catch the garter. On nights when Ye’ romanced, camera’s flashed so much, that I gotta do that Yayo dance.”
"Glory"


inside source says jay was almost in tears when he heard this :)



"people talk about me so much at the hair shop, they forget to get their haircut"

"but everything i'm not made me everything i am.."

i'm happyyyyy and proud of him for this album
my favorite track so far is playing on my myspace, i hope i don't blog everyday about kanye for a few days.. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel you on how all the tracks have a different feel and each one could be anyone's favorite.. good post..

My Alter Ego said...

I'm loving it... getting a few copies of this album when it drops... thanks for sharing sweets... hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

yo thats true tho..its like kanye is making a different version of classic. its a definite cop.