Friday, August 17, 2007

Nas and VTech

wow, and can we get nas pronounced correct atleast once





being nas is my all time favorite.. i liked this track when nastradamus dropped.. mind you that was in 2001. We would be in 07 now..Bill. So i can't imagine why they want to play "Shoot Em Up" on the news as if nas is going to perform this record.
ONLY when rap artist have a negative track, is when they get attention.. who stopped and took the time to find this track to make up this idea against nas performing? ignorant folks..

i could talk all day about this, bill raises my blood pressure, i wish he'd tame the high pitch in his voice, calm down


"My theory is that knowledge is power/to every projects and ghetto streetcorner we gotta get ours"-Nas

"These Black killer companies is making money off us/Fast food, cola, soda=skull and bone crosses...its all poison"-Nas

"Sisters up in my hood...up late night on they mother's cordless/Thinking a perm or bleaching cream will make them better when they gorgeos"-Nas

"If the truth is told/The youth can grow/Nobody says you have to be gangsters and hoes/Read more, learn more change the globe"-Nas


and since bill doesn't know anything about nas at all, except Shoot Em Up...


"Don't hate me/Hate the money I see/Clothes that i buy/Ice that I wear/Clothes that I try/Close your eyes...picture me rollin"


kudos to tss & sneek

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nastradamus was 99' baby. not 01'.

-jimmi stone

Anonymous said...

Of course anyone who knows hip hop doesn't see Nas as a gangsta rapper. Bill O'reilly wants to push his agenda or view on certain subjects so he twists facts/opinions to lead his viewers. I personally do not believe Nas is appropriate for this type of show simply because families of the victims have asked him not to perform. Had it been my child murdered, I would welcome Nas, but it wasn't and I think the loved ones of the victims should be the priority. Not any third party...me...O'Reilly...whoever.

Anonymous said...

the show shouldn't be canceled because the victims of the families have been told that nas is a gangster rapper. it is obvious that they have made these decisions based on a weak partial knowledge of the nas's music. if anything, they should be informed about nas as a rapper instead of jumping into canceling the show. this isn't a reason to deprive the many kids that will benefit from the concert. and nas having a gun charge has nothing to do with how the vtech kids can benefit from his show.

thE oLd SouL said...

you can't forget, the nickname for Bill's show is "The Spin Factor." Meaning he will spin any story in his favor. I would expect the percentage of White America that doesn't not listen to Hip-Hop to get rallied up by this. I was rollin when he started have the lyrics flash cross the screen in big font. I glad he had Gerado on with him, you should look up the tape when they are arguing about immigration. Gerado had Bill flustered like I had never seen him before. I would love to go on The O' Reilly Factor. I have learned by watching it, the best way to piss of Bill is to stay come and don't get into a pissing contest with him. If you calm keep beating him to the punch, it's going to be comedy to watch him blow up. More so, I would love to have a sit down with Sean Hannity. He gets on my nerves more than Bill. Hannity is on Bush's nuts so tuff you were think they were fucking.

Anonymous said...

i watched this on nahright.com and it pissed me off.. i hate bill o'reilly. he's such a hater.. he probably gets no girls..it's so annoying how he says God Son's name "NAAAAS" what the f? i like the positive quotes you chose. Nas is one of the greats. one of the good guys. shoot 'em up is timeless joint, but he would definately not perform that at Virgina Tech. Bill o'rielly is a dumbass who contradcits himself. he said it was about the lyrics then argues with his guest about how it's his criminal record and his gun charge from like '98. the guy he had on the show with him was pronouncing Nas'name wrong too.. i know dude was defending Nas but say his name right! but anyway, i could go on about how much bill o'reilly sucks and about how much Nas is a g, but i don't wanna waste my energy and get carpull tunnel.. peace