Monday, August 20, 2007

ready or not




tomorrow cd release
M.I.A. "Kala" (Interscope records)
Swizz Beatz "One Man Band" (Motown Records)
Talib Kweli "Ear Drum" (Warner Bros)

"Everything Man"
"NY Weather Report"
"Hostile Gospel"
"Say Something"
"Country Cousins"
"Holy Moly"
"Eat to Live"
"In the Mood"
"Soon the New Day"
"Electrify"
"Hell"
"More or Less"
"The Perfect Beat"
"Hot Thing"
"Oh My Stars"
"Listen"

Guest Features on Ear Drum
UGK
Jean Grae
Norah Jones
Raheem DeVaughn
KRS-One

was playing M.I.A. yesterday in the car.. cord "i don't think i like this type of music" lol i told him you have to be in her mood.. then i pulled out my dc ish.. Wale and he got excited 8)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not Wale!! lmao

h.e.r.fection said...

haha i know my bad thats my boy Cord.. i should have made that known, oops lol :P