Thursday, July 12, 2007

"they say people in your life are seasons.."

"sometimes a stranger can be your best friend
sometimes being angry is the best mood
sometimes seeing you feel good makes me feel even better
sometimes hunger is the best food
sometimes good just ain’t good enough
and other times evil will get you even
sometimes faith is not knowing any better
sometimes nothing is what you believe in

sometimes you fail trying
and sometimes happiness hurts worse
sometimes people live dying
sometimes it’s the last person that makes you first <3
sometimes you’ll keep what you don’t want
and other times you’ll give away what you really need
sometimes a rich man won’t have a dollar
and all a poor man has is greed

sometimes I just wanna listen
sounds good to me
yeah..
ay yo, put them strings right here
sometimes I don’t think people know I’m as good as I really am..."
Gnarls Barkley


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stunned at the lack of love you be receiving in this blog. Shameful shit b.

But anyhow, that "Sometimes" joint is some pretty introspective shit. Shit got me at, "sometimes good just ain’t good enough
and other times evil will get you even
sometimes faith is not knowing any better
sometimes nothing is what you believe in."

Dope song. Keep up the work lovely.

AFTA-1 said...

this is love

-agreed with my dude who posted the last comment

Anonymous said...

This isnt gnarls barkley. give cee-lo credit, not dangermouse.