Thursday, July 26, 2007

"dear summer.."

the real tracklist for LB's upcoming album Get Back! (I got my tee shirt.. i need to take a photo with it)

1. Sirens feat. Carlitta Durand
2. Can’t Win For Losing
3. Breakin My Heart feat. Lil Wayne
4. Good Clothes
5. After The Party feat. Carlitta Durand
6. ExtraHard
7. Step It Up feat. Dion
8. Two Step Blues feat. Darien Brockington
9. That Ain’t Love feat. Jozeemo
10. Dreams
11. When Everything Is New


i am excited. i love darien brockington's voice, he sounds even better live, i appreciate that alot
wayne is featured..blah, well wayne is a tay favorite
carlitta can sang too

sushi is for life :drools:


my twin brothers from another

you see the one to the left (Lamar) is doing what we call chilling, mighty hard on my couch
jabar on the right wants to pay my way to go on a cruise with the crew, i do not want to be stuck in the middle of an ocean, scares me.. buuuut i could fly any day :o)
just like the old days

For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

No comments: