Thursday, July 19, 2007

finding forever

i have commons album.. i'm still gonna buy it.! I am already satisfied, i've only went through about 4 tracks..

his album has 13 tracks.. i like that. Artist come out with lb's with 19 tracks and only 6 songs are good uggghh, which takes me back to short classics, stillmatic. Good albums, less tracks. these 13 i'm sure will be plenty



driven me wild



"Last night Common was spotted on stage at SOBs at DJ Enuff's Pepsi DJ Battle with Q-Tip, Mos Def, Talib, Kanye and others rocking out like back in the good ol' days of Hip-Hop"
(i took this from thee missinfo of Hot97, girl you have a dream job..i could do it i bet!! lol)








some good company there

the old video i posted with ye performin was removed.. so i decided to repost another one that is available, i'm proud of his performance

8)

2 comments:

thE oLd SouL said...

I was at that taping for Common's Yahoo Live Set show on Monday. I have amazingly reframed myself my to only listening 2 the singles and not any leaks. After seeing that performance, I AM READY FOR THIS ALBUM!!!! Drivin Me Wild, Black Maybe, & Start The Show is bananaz!!!

Unknown said...

illmatic...only 10 tracks...classic.