Thursday, July 5, 2007

back in the day

walked into work today, and saw an older lady muching.. grabbed a few and then my mom reminded me of how i use to be able to fit these on my fingers..
atleast one hand, i'd try the other but they'd crush on the other hand if i did that..

pop quiz what are they?


next cubbie ..my brother amusingly ask his younger sister 'heather how do i connect to dads pc from here' oh all you do is go to the cw4 and connect with the internal drive etc.. needless to say i had no clue, he thought he'd be funny in the morning ZzZzzz


I caught my cousin riding dirty

lol everytime i hear or read "riding dirty" i think of rob & big, i love that show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUGLES!!! lol if I had some right now I'd still try to put them on my finger. You're right, could never quite get the other hand, or my thumbs for that matter.

Anonymous said...

I love Rob and Big, too. A lot. Have you ever had a Rob and Big post?