Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"brand new brand new"

http://herfection.blogspot.com/


i changed my link... please fix yours to this new one


http://herfection.blogspot.com/


add to your favorites, subscribe, whatever it is .. just change it to this name now!! no more usunshiine

lots of love
*heather


p.s. i really appreciate those of you who take the time to check this page out, means alot to me. adding me as your friend, posting my link for others, quoting something i say/type and posting it on your own page it feels great...touches heart*

we always ask for something, then when we get it, we forget to go back and say "oh yeah thanks for making that happen!" (speaking to the man above) your friend sick? you pray for them and they heal? it wasn't that medicene they took, that was you praying :) go back and say thanks
..worked hard and late last night.. i should have asked for 3rd of the money they we're going to make since i stayed b/c they needed the help, so i helped them earn what they made & stayed late with them but i didn't ask for any (and they sure didn't offer haha) i knew i was gonna get mine in return somehow though, i said Lord tomorrow i know you're gonna give me what i probably should have earned tonight; needless to say he refunded me well :runs away with cash:
oh yeah, thanks for doing that for me Lord!
<3

No comments: