Thursday, July 5, 2007

splish

i miss the beach.. whatta ya know mom

btw i'm up for the 3rd time :P http://smokingsection.net/

night and day







my old cell broke.. lost all my clips and photos from it :*( ...good memories on it. this is my new one.. i don't like it, bad camera, i might go back down to my oldie :)



today though was not so great.. my hard drive crashed and i lost every picture i had saved and every instrumental/track i have collected for 3 years.. lost family videos, high school pics, cook outs, vacation photos, and all of my quotes notes and scriptures i had collected...
;*( i've been getting use to losing things, another won't hurt, time to collect some more elsewhere.. <3

1 comment:

Patrick said...

that sucks, i could find my music somewhere but losing pictures would ruin me