Saturday, July 21, 2007

give them what they want

then feed them what they need

God is good.. all the time.. Dinner with some family, took my cousin to see transformers, amazing movie. Saw two of my other cousins there too. Family. It's so important, how would i ever leave them. I have friends but not close enough to make me feel at home for too long, home is all i know. Love use to be my 2nd home, but love doesn't live here anymore.. and when i lost it i thought someone kidnapped me from the safest place. Terrible feeling. So i know if i wasn't at home i'd feel out of place, but being out of place is what i need to experience..a good friend of mine told me he walks by faith.. and i know he does*.. if you don't have faith you're not trusting your father.. a change is gonna come, maybe not tomorrow or this year, but one day.

Jesus Christ is the author and the finisher of my faith.. everyone has a date with destiny, i'm just waiting on the appointment

::Let a house full of sorrow be a house of gladness::

"ohh y'all don't want me to preach!!" -bishop <3





was getting my keyboard on..lol. dad wanted to get in..

i love that sound.... i think one of my beatsmith friends need to take it and create something :D ..i bet i know who would love it.. Nosaj thing on my myspace top friends.. Incredible beats

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there

its me malachi from myspace... just thought i drop through and show some love or whatnot... its very refreshing to see another person who values family with such high regards... im very overwhelmed by that,... well until next time, peas...

AFTA-1 said...

you're the truth

a FEW friends of yours walk in faith

time to ditch North Carolina...it will ALWAYS be there trust..

-love

thE oLd SouL said...

Word. Everyone needs to walk by faith. If we don't have faith, how can we hope for a better tommorrow?